Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas! I have had my blogging days shortened quite a bit...we don't have the internet right now so I only get a chance to blog if I go to my parents. Anyways, here are a few pictures of our holiday season.

Pictures from the Gibson family Christmas party...

Jackson, Isaac and Uncle Derek. This year the kids performed the nativity. Isaac and Jackson were donkeys.

Lora, a beautiful angel!

Our nephew Harrison, a wiseman.

A few more angels.
It was Ava's, Shaun's and Jameson's (Matthew's cousin's little boy) birthdays all on the 20th. We sang Happy Birthday to them. Ava LOVES her Uncle Shaun!

I took our actual Christmas day pictures on a different camera that I don't have but we had a wonderful day. After Christmas we spent 5 days at my parent's cabin with Carilynn, Shaun, and Jackson. Of course, I forgot my camera. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

HammondFam said...

Cute pics of the kids! Ava looked adorable in her angel costume. You must post the rest of the pics when you get them. You are always MORE than welcome to use our computer...after all, we are just 3doors down! :)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Good to hear how your Christmas was! We really do need to all get together again before I have this baby cause then it will be HARD to get away!