Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bulls, Wranglers, and Tee Ball

Last weekend we went to the bull riding competition. We had a blast (other than the overwhelming smell and the endless amounts of drunk people). I'm not sure if it was the annual trip I took to Texas growing up, or my Grandma's Texas blood coming through, but somewhere deep down I have a little "cowgirl" in me. Here's a few pictures of...you guessed it, me and the kids. My family basically has me under threat not to take any pictures of them because they know there's a chance they will end up on my blog. The last picture is of Isaac playing teeball. This is his first season and he's loving it. He even tried to slide into home plate yesterday. I don't know if he'll be trying that one anytime soon!





6 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

You are the MOST photogenic person I have ever seen! You always look beautiful. Somehow I just don't think that's fair. LOL The smell would have done me in! That's cute that Isaac is doing teeball. :)

HammondFam said...

Michelle, thank you so much for coming to my b-day dinner - it was so fun to have you and Matt there. I only wish we could have sat closer to one another, but oh-well! :) Thank you so much for your sweet card, and the beautiful bracelet! I can't wait to sport my new bracelet!! I needed some kind words, so thanks...you are awesome! You are a great friend, and I am so grateful for your friendship.

Ye-haw! I have a little cowgirl in me too! My grandpa was a full on cowboy. If you need proof, just talk to my mom. She says warsh instead of wash (Tyler is always crackin' at her for it)! Cute pics of you and the kids at the rodeo!

Caroline said...

Oh, you went to PBR! I didn't know that's what you guys did last weekend. We've been to one of those. I was quite amazed at how interesting and exciting it is in person as opposed to seeing it on TV. Looks like you had fun. :)

Tiffney said...

How fun! I love to go to the rodeo. You are so good to put Isaac in fun activities like t-ball. I would have loved to watch him slide into home. Matt must have been proud.

Sara said...

I love all of your pictures! I agree with Mindy...you always look beautiful! That little pict. of Isaac in his teeball uniform is so sweet! My family is the same way...they know if I have a camera in my hands to get far far away from me:)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

hey! We changed our blog address! It's now http://giggleswigglesandhoinks.blogspot.com/ That's where you can find us. I'll be sending out an email too so if I have your email you will get an email too. :) Thanks!!