Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Countdown Begins!

Matthew has been gone for 10 days! We only have 3 days left and WE ARE READY to have him back!!! On top of having him gone it has been a rough couple of weeks. First Isaac came down with croup, then I got sick, and finally 1 week ago Ava was diagnosed with RSV. My sanity has been preserved by my parents who have let us stay with them for the last week and a half! Thanks Mom and Dad for all you are and all you do! As for us, we are SLOWLY recovering and really ready to have our family unit back. To Matthew we say...We miss your hugs and kisses, your infamous bear and bunny traps, your laugh, and most of all...YOU! Hang in there! We Love you!Tonight the kids painted a poster for Dad. We can't wait to see you on Friday!

5 comments:

becbloggin said...

i am so sick of the SICK! sorry you all werent feeling well...hopefully you will be well and healthy when matt comes home! so tough when your man is gone! sorry it was even more difficult with all the sickness.

Sara said...

That's a bummer you have all been sick! I bet Friday can't come soon enough for you:) I'm sure it was wonderful having your parents help though!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

aww! That is a HUGE bummer! I'm sorry you have all been sick. That is no good at all. Glad you had your parents to help you.

HammondFam said...

I bet you are ready to have him back. You are super woman, and you deserve a day at the spa!! Also, I'm ready to have my walking partner back! :)

Nat said...

You poor things!!! Sorry to hear about being sick. I'm guessing that Matthew is back now. Yeah!