Monday, September 15, 2008

A little fishing, a little cougars, a lot of fun!

On Thursday we went with Matthew's brother Shaun and his wife Carilynn to spend a few days at the cabin in Pine Valley. Then on Saturday we drove all the way to Provo to watch BYU cream UCLA (Go Cougars) and then back to the cabin all in the same day. I don't recommend the drive, but we had a blast! I haven't been to a BYU game since I was pregnant with Isaac and living in Springville. It was so fun to go to the game and be back in our old stomping grounds. Ava, Jackson, and Isaac working together to catch a fish.
Isaac and Matthew on the bank of the Pine Valley reservoir
Cougar Stadium...Go BYU! (picture compliments of Isaac)
Some of the family, Jackson, Shaun, Rebecca (who kept ditching my photo ops), Derek, and their friends.
Isaac, me and Jackson taking it all in.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, I'm glad you guys had so much fun. I wish we could have gone. It's been a while since I've supported the cougs in person.

Sara said...

That looks like fun:) I'm glad we're all getting together Friday...I'm excited to see everyone!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I seriously need a cabin to go to! I would love to go to a BYU game, especially when they kick butt like that. Can't wait to see ya on Friday! :)

HammondFam said...

Go Cougars!! That pic of you with the boys is so cute! We are venturing off to Cali this weeekend, and we are going to DISNEYLAND...Yay! Madison won't stop talking about Mickey mouse and Donald duck. She doesn't even really know who they are, but you would never know that by the way she keeps talking and asking about them!! :)

Nat said...

That's so fun! My husband and dad were at that game but I wasn't invited. :( Sounds like you had a great time. Go Cougars!