Friday, September 19, 2008

Girls of 98




Tonight we went to ClaimJumpers for our own Class of 98 reunion since the Basic High School one was cancelled. I have to say that I had more fun tonight than I have had in ages. I laughed until my stomach muscles ached. Just to recap for Holly, Sara, Mindy and Callie I enjoyed our discussions on anything and everything but here are just a few...

1. Sara and Mindy's UFC fight
2. Holly's moves in Rhiannon's Mom's Van
3. Callie and her "rap" courtesy of Dawn Hutsler (I swear you have the best memory)
4. Multiple experiences on a treadmill (Sara and 24 hour fitness and Holly)
5. My mental block (until tonight) of going to a swimming party and having my bright pink underwear held up for the world to see.

You girls are the best! It was so fun to talk about the good old days and reconnect with such great people. I'm so glad that after all these years we can get together and pick up like 10 years hasn't past. I'm sure next time we go to Claim Jumpers there will be a picture of the five of us saying "Do let them enter!" Hey, who cares if multiple people had to move because of us and we asked strangers to take pictures with 4 cameras, we had a blast!
P.S. Thank you to my wonderful hubby for watching the kids from 4:00 p.m. on and being happy to do it for me. I love you, your the best!

4 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

yes we did! Thanks so much for going and making it such a great time! We all really need to get together once a month,at least, like we said.

Sara said...

Man, I look completely horrible in every picture we took:)LOL. That was a blast! It was so fun talking and laughing at just about every memory we have! I'm pretty sure we are banned from Claim Jumpers! I had so much fun w/all you girls...we'll definitely have to do it again soon:)

Nat said...

Can't believe I missed it! You are all so cute. Wish I could've been there.

HammondFam said...

How fun! I think it is so fun to get out with the girls and talk about the good ole days. I didn't go to my 10 year reunion, but I think I am gonna try to make it to my 20th. My sister and I were just talking about it this past weekend. She is 3 years older than me, so she can tell me if it was worth it or not! Gosh, I am getting old...I only have 4 months left in my twenties...ugh! I am NOT looking forward to turning 30 AT ALL!!! I can already feel the crows feet spreading to my neck! J/K :)