Wednesday, August 20, 2008

School Days

Today was Isaac's first day of preschool for the new year. I am lucky because he loves school and hasn't fought me to go a single day (he went last year too). I probably just jinxed myself :)Isaac and Ava ready to go!
Pre-game celebration...Isaac picked Panda Express (or Panda Bear as he would say) for a special lunch. Got to love that cheezer!
The traditional car picture. I have this same picture from last year so I thought I would keep up on traditions.
Post-game celebration...Golden Spoon. Isaac definately milked me for all I'm worth today!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

They both look so cute. I can't believe he's going to school, where does the time go! If I go back to school will you take me to Panda Bear and Golden Spoon? Ha Ha. Love you guys.

Mandy Frehner said...

What a good Mommy to have a pre and post celebration! So cute!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Your kids are seriously SO cute. I love that he milked it for all it was worth. Golden Spoon is a BIG favorite of mine as well as Austin's. He asks for it all the time. You are such a good mom!

Me said...

You are such a good Mom! It's okay if they milk you on a big day like that. I swear once they start preschool the time flies by even more.

Nat said...

What a cutie! I forgot about Golden Spoon. I'm missing that. Back to school--Fun times!

HammondFam said...

Your kids are just so cute! I can't wait for Madison to start pre-school!

BTW, I need you to help me coordinate outfits for our family pic...yours is so perfect...I love it!!