Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pine Valley Get Away

Last weekend Matthew, me and the kids went up to hang out in Pine Valley. It is such a great place to visit and get a change from the usual routines of life. When we are there we just relax and live life in the slow lane. As you will be able to tell from the pictures, nobody gets dressed, nobody puts on makeup, in fact no one even really gets their hair combed. Sometimes you just need those days! After the weekend, Matthew had to go back to work and Callie came up with her three adorable kids after a Lamoreaux family reunion to visit for a few days. We were a little outnumbered-me and Callie against five kiddos, but we had a blast!
Isaac and Ava catching a "big fish" (as Ava would say) with their Daddy. The group...Grace, JJ, Ava, and Isaac.
Callie and Ava in the creek.
Who's holding who? Gibson 6 months, Ava 20 months.
Grace and JJ posing for a picture.
I hate this picture of me but what do you do? I already warned you there is no getting ready!

8 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Are you kidding? Michelle, you are the most naturally beautiful person I know! You always look beautiful. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Callie told me about going up there. Makes me think I need a vacation. :)

Unknown said...

Michelle,
Wow that looks like fun! Harrison still talks about his fishing trip to Pine Valley with Ryan, Matt, and Isaac. We'll have to go up there when we come back. Everyone looks great! (I can't get over how big Gibson is...makes Will look like a mini.) Kristen

Callie said...

Aren't you supposed to get permission to post some fat girl on your blog??? I'll forgive you-since you did take me with you! :) Thanks again, by the way, we had an absolute BLAST!!

Sara said...

It looks like you had a fun time! You and Callie both look great! I can't believe how big Gibson is...He is such a cutie pie:)

Carly said...

Holly called me today about the same question. I don't think I'm going to go. I can't believe how much I've hummed and hawwed over it. I'm going to see Les Mis at the Tuacan theaters by St. George on Sept. 4. It was my christmas present from last year from my sister. I don't think I can drag my husband and kids all the way down that direction again just 2 weeks later. Are you planning on going? Let me know!

Me said...

That looks like so much fun! Especially going with your best friend! I was cracking up at Callie's pizza post from after this trip. That is how it is for us everytime we go anywhere, so I have to giggle!

Yes, I think I have finally decided to for sure go to the reunion. Since the lowered the price so much, and I know Kevin Cecil is going, and Ryan jappe, and Randy Robbins' wives are making them go, so that should be fun. You gotta go!!!! I think it will be funner than we expect. I hope. (leave it to me to give you a huge response to a simple question)

Sara said...

Hey Michelle! I'm probably not going to the reunion! Were you planning on going? I would love for some of us girls to all get together sometime...I think I would enjoy that better! I'm interested to see what everyone elses plans are:) Let me know!

Nat said...

What are you talking about? You all look great! I love seeing you all after all these years. Such cute kids! Looks like a fun time for everyone. I love those kind of trips. Not sure about the reunion thing. I really want to go but like I said on my blog, not sure if my hubby can come, so should I still try?