Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pine Valley

My parents just purchased a cabin in Pine Valley in March and we went for a little get away with my family. Isaac was able to fish with either his Dad, Great Grandpa, Uncle Chris or all of the above everyday. Ava and I hung out at the cabin a lot. We were only suppose to go up for 2 days, but ended up staying for 6. It is definately a hard place to leave!
P.S. The rattlesnake picture is definately NOT my doing. Matthew had somewhat of an obsession with the thing. He says he now understands Steve Irwin a little better.






1 comment:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

We used to go camping in Pine Valley every year and usually had our Tobler family reunions there too. I love it up there. Don't think I understand the rattlesnake thing, but that would be because I'm totally freaked out by snakes!