Monday, July 28, 2008

Insomnia!

For the last couple of weeks I have experienced random bouts of insomnia. Last week I went to bed as usual, however at 3:00 in the morning I was wide awake. I stayed in bed trying to convince myself to fall asleep and finally gave up and got out of bed at 4:00 a.m.. I needed to be up by 7:00 to get ready for Isaac's soccer game, so I just threw in the towel and stayed up. Anyways, I am now battling another case of insomnia tonight. My entire family has been in bed for hours and I know I should be in bed too. But I can't stand just laying in bed, so for now I'm up. Even though I'd rather be doing this...

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh man, I hate when I have sleepless nights! I hope you're able to get some sleep soon! Your kids are getting so big & of course are so cute!! It's always fun to have a new blogging buddy! It'll be fun to keep in touch via blogging!

HammondFam said...

I made it, I finally found it...the blog!!!

Isn't it the freakin' pits when you can't sleep?!! I get restless leg syndrome every couple of weeks, and I always end up on the couch at 1 or 2 in the morning watching infomercials...really exciting! Then my back hurts in the morning, because I fall asleep on the couch in some whacked out position! Just call me next time -- we can join eachother in our misery, and make some smoothies or something?!! I mean you are only 3 doors down!! :)

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I totally have insomnia. It sucks but I just make the most of the time and get on the computer and check blogs or update my own. :)