Sunday, July 19, 2009

Finally!

I have definitely been slacking in the blogging arena and frankly don't even know where to begin. Since my last post we have celebrated Easter, our 9th anniversary, a trip to Disneyland, preschool graduation, Matthew's graduation from medical school, Isaac's 5th birthday, a trip to Provo, and for me a girl's overnighter and a couple of days at Girls Camp. Matthew has also had a few "boys only" trips to Pine Valley to do some work at my parent's cabin. Here's some random pictures over the last few months.

Disneyland and cotton candy, what a pair!
Ava taking a little snooze in Disneyland
Isaac and his cousin Jackson at Isaac's birthday party
While in Utah we got to hang out with our friends, the Drakes. This day we went to the Hogle Zoo.
Here we are in Cougartown touring the BYU campus. Matthew and I are die-hard fans, so we try to pass it along to our posterity.
We have had a crazy, fun few months that have included TONS of traveling. I will try and update a little better in the future.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Yeah finally! I was wondering about you. :) Looks like you've had tons of fun! You are gorgeous as ever and so are your kids. Congrats on the graduation! It's got to be good to have that over with! I want an invite to next years girls weekend! Maybe I could come down.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Yay! You updated! I'm an even bigger slacker than you are. It's terrible! You look gorgeous as always in your pic.

Carly said...

It looks like you've had many great accomplishments. Remember my brother Kip? He just barely finished all his stuff leading upto his actual job. 4 years medical school in St. Louis, 5 years Orthopedic surgeon residency in Detroit, one year fellowship for the Minnesota Timberwolves, and FINALLY into their first beautiful home in Modesto, CA with 4 children. A long road, but I'm sure worth the wait. You look great and I hope I can do a girl's weekend with you all one of these days. Miss you lots!